Thursday, January 1, 2009

Pistachio Reverb

Ok kids, timing is everything and it's the bloody new year, and I watched Ze Frank the other night. It's to perfect to pass up the urge to determine to not only blog everyday, but to write one letter to one person everyday.

One of the biggest things I've gotten chewed out for this past year is a lack of communication. Here I start.

Gonna make a list of people deserving of letters and start sendin' em out. Of course, that means many a stamp must be bought...

Except, some genius reminds me, if you put stampless letters into the mail with the return address and sending address swapped... Yes, that's right damn the man.

In other news, I saw the Flaming Lips for the New Year, and I don't understand why it's referred to as New Years with strange pluralization, as if to cover the next couple years also. Just in case.

Also, I spent $50. at The Lost Dog on tea, coffee and sweet sweet pistachio. Life is better with Pistachio.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i, too, love ZeFrank! great minds m-dear

Unknown said...

Jealous of your New Years celebratization. Jealous jealous jealous.

Cat on lap,
Melissa

PS...does that stampless thing really work?