Monday, February 2, 2009

1985 Honda Aero

Now taking suggestions for names for my new scooter. This is what he looks like:


I think it's a He. Feels like a he.

He has a one gallon gas tank, and gets 80 miles to the gallon. The only thing about this is he also needs an inordinate amount of oil, but not so much that it's going to be any more of a pain than filling up the ol tank more than once a month!

Accesories include my round black bullet helmet and Billy bought me a pair of sweet goggles and a thick chain and lock (he weighs twenty pounds more than I do).

I love him.

8 comments:

Lacey said...

uhm....im jearous! cute little scooter...give me time to think of a name and I will get back to you

Stephanie said...

Red Robin Hood... Prince of the roads. He steals gas efficiency and gives it to the poor!

Anonymous said...

Top of my head, spur of the moment, mental vomit, etc. etc. I'm going to say Paco. He just seems like a Paco.

Unknown said...

Kind of looks like Johnny Five from Short Circuit...with his head taped to a scooter.

Perhaps this is a stretch.

I like it. :]

Stephanie said...

...
The Red Scare.
...

Bob O said...

I'm prompted to say "The Red Menace," but that might be too much of a downer.

"Red Rover"?

Ry Ry said...

beemer? just a random thought. btw, you need a pic of you with your gear with the scooter. just saying. :-)

Ry Ry said...

beemer? just a random thought. btw, you need a pic of you with your gear with the scooter. just saying. :-)