Sunday, June 14, 2009

Musical Woes

So, I have no way of burning cds and little time... I will post my mix when I can and reimburse people for the cover printout, blank cd and jewel case...

sorry...

Also, I've been told by Billy that Franny and Phil's mixes made it to the apartment in OK. If you all want to, send them there this month since he has to fwd these two to me anyhow, and I'll get you the next address to send them to Moldova asap.

I'll also let you know if I get an external cd/dvd drive for my new pooter.

New pooter is shiny, black, named Alix (to keep up the weird A names I have for my pooters, precursors were Azrael and Alys) and only10 inches wide, less a cd/dvd drive, weighs a good 2 and a half pounds but has 160 gbts hardrive! woot! Who needs a drive when they can use Hulu and have all the less baggage?

Also, Billy uploaded all of Venture Brothers and a bunch of french films on her for me before leaving. God bless big hardrives.

2 comments:

Bob O said...

Hmmm...you should be able to find a good, cheap CD/DVD player that will connect to your new computer via a USB cable. Just go to the local Radio Shack or Best Buy...oh, right. Maybe I can mail you one?

Kiddo said...

I will let you know mailing address as soon as I get one!