Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bedazzle Me Hiney

Moldovan women have exceptional fashion sense. One of the higher points of their taste runs in the Jeans department.

Watching girls my age and younger squeeze into these beauties of constriction defies flesh physics like the highschoolers of Dazed and Confused. Except they'd have to haul well water to shrink themselves into these bad boys, and knowing their faculties for work, I think they must have other means of magic.

Also, if it can be Bedazzled, it is. Shoes, shirts, bags, sleeves, socks, ass pockets, seams, jewelry, holes cleverly torn into advantageous thigh spots...

Which brings me to my point.

My jeans (procured in The Lost Dog from one of the Caitlins in exchange for a belt with a big big buckle) are very much not bedazzled and growing their own periculos holes.

Thankfully tomorrow is piata day. The bi-weekly outdoor market is descending and my partner and I don't have the first lesson... can we say open air shopping?

Photos will happen if I gain me a tight, shiny badonkadonk...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Are you receiving mail yet?

Lacey said...

I want to visit!

Miranda said...

I think we should get ourselves some Bedazzlers and spice up our clothes. My jeans had a whole in the ass and my tutor ripped them up and threw them away :(