Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Kitty's Kiss

I have an honest to Thor blister on my left pointer finger.

It is the less painful injury done to pointer fingers today, but it is the one I'll force to continue. I'm not so great at playing guitar, and I can't tune it without internet aid, and I forgot my capo in Chisinau, and I am as slow to memorize song lyrics as I am to memorize anything, but I really like doing it. What is that?

The right pointer succumbed to too much organic grown hot chillis being torn for soup. That oil does not wash off and it took quite a shine to the bed of my nail. Yes, I washed! but 5 hours later, the bed began to burn... wash wash wash! I sucked at it like it was snake poison.

Not Lefty. That I pressed against the fresh boiled side of my coffee mug. Thicken callous, thicken!

1 comment:

Phillip said...

I have a blister on my right pointer finger from playing bass. That's what I get for not playing the entire month I was in England, then trying to learn a bunch of new bass lines, which has expanded my practice sessions.
If that makes you feel better.