Sunday, May 22, 2011

Running Nearly Kills Me

In order not to embarrass myself in a bikini or at home when I live with Kelsie and she makes me run everyday, I thought, hm. Better start running again.

It got warm enough to do so. It’s 70 by mid day, but can still see my breath at 6 am. It’s light at 530, but only babas and vacas are on the road. Good times. I started.

I was doing really well too. I can run 3 kilometers in 20 minutes, which is the time I have if I hit tarmac at 6 am and still wanna stretch, do some anaerobic stuff and shower and be to school on time at 8 am. Sweet. Started with 2 little walks. Down to 1 and going further.

However, some things have hit back.

I started napping inexplicably in the afternoons.

I got bronchitis.

WTF.

I try getting healthy and my health fails. I need cough expectorants but can survive until my next trip to Chisinau 6 days from now on Dayquil and ventolin.

No comments: