Sunday, May 22, 2011

When People Say They Are Busy

There are three sorts of people in the world in regards to busy-ness.

1. Those that are genuinely busy
2. Those that are genuinely not busy
3. Those who aren't and say they are

When we are busy, things like blogs suffer. Blogs, like breasts, are the first things to shrink in times of shortage.

So, too, are they not usually the first thing to catch windfall in times of plenty. However, I will try to keep this up to date for my few yet loyal-like-a-spaniel readers. I am writing all the blogs I meant to write in the last month since my sweet birthday bash--when life lifted itself out of it's ruts of village life and flew like a jet-set thing of importance.

So far I have, 10 separate entries I'm typing up. These will swell as I type and remember separate shoots of awesomeness.

This will, hopefully, prove I land in Type 1.

No comments: