Friday, February 15, 2013

Drive, and Bardstown

Lists of annoyances and petty reviews aren't really worth anyone's time, so here is a list of things that have gone right so far:

Lunch with Curly
Sighting of frolicking lambs!
Sighting of bison (?!)
Cumberland Gap
Prettiness of snow, if it cannot be considered a road trip aid...
Skyfall in HD on an iPad. 

Today, I was determined to have a "really good day" of vacation, then realized determining that fact was pointless. So, if I don't see all I have come here to see, and do all I have come here to Kentucky to do, then, well, it's a wasted vacation no matter how I look at it. I might as well just like the two things I can see and do. 

Hunter could not be a better traveling companion because he euphemizes all my quivering lips and warbling-voiced agitations. This is all epic. 

Also, I think we're sleeping in a renovated jail tonight. 

No comments: