Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Reminder...

The world is full of freaks. The breed out here seem like they'd fit in perfectly at, alternately, Nascar and South of the Border as receptionists to the berated and tired I-95 drones.

It kinda scares me how many old ladies out here wear their hair like frazzled, orange Sarah Palin bouffant-toupees. It's just bizarre.

Also:
Multiple small frustrations are infinitely worse than one roadblock
Desperation is the best inspiration toward action
Hope really is a sucker. Hope used to depress me, but that might just have been because I knew I really had none.
I hate the same people Stef hates.
I don't enjoy anger, but a good clean hatred can be a mighty fine enema.
Joshua is a saint for lending me blank CDs and teaching me guitar.
I am not good at repetitive motion, songs consisting of a repeated finger picking bar are beyond me.

um... Stale espresso is the devil's way of reminding me I'm far from The Lost Dog.

No comments: