Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Second Good Weekend

The second good weekend was extended by a thursday and a friday, yet it seemed so squished in on itself. I love every champagne second. Somehow, this week at work is not too horrid yet, I thank the weekend for that.

I got wished a happy columbus day by a sorority girl who locals insist looks just like me. She wears short shorts to work though. This is strange to me for various reasons, not least of all that it seems a health code violation somehow.

Flickr will soon be joined by me. Many strange pictures necessitate it.

I love Pandora.com. And Sparklehorse. And my Sparklehorse station.

I even love the sleet filled outdoors.

Strange...

1 comment:

Ms. Frances said...

You'll have to share your flickr screenname with us. I'm on their too, though I never posted any pix.