Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ridilin Needed for Spring

hello friends!

I actually had a good morning at work today. worked with good people. trained a new kid---with actual intelligence. listened to the new Franz Ferdinand album (tres bon. copies ne1?).

Next.

I got perfect shoes. Cherry Red. mary janes. super cute button. durable plastic that vaguely looks like a leather product. don't scoff. hard but flexible soles. don't rub badly anywhere. don't slip off my heels. are red.

they are beautiful and I love them.

not only this! Oh No. I bought them at walmart. $14. last pair in stock. just happened to be in my size. Ie. the universe wants me to own them.

ahhhhh...

today is mail day. if you are not on my penpal list and wish to be, please say so! those who are already: expect mail! Only small potatoes mail tho... gots me some wedding invites suckin' up most da effort.

it's been gorgeous here the last several days. walk around in sheer shirt and flowy skirt gorgeous. Pimms and Croquet Gorgeous. granted, it won't last. next week will be dully 50 and sad again, but for now I can sit on an almost terrace and drink my espresso and almost imagine flowers dripping from the high allies around me. acoustic music somewhere in the distance.

Unfortunately my asthmatic boyfriend cannot enjoy this as fully as I do, but he loves it despite the pollen hacking...

le sigh...

procured pretty printer. Kelsie's wedding has me in charge of all things paper! pretty paper!

Blue and Copper... these are the colors. themes include fish and sailing! Woot!

I picked out my dress. strapless and gathered at my left floating rib with (fake) diamond clasp. Pretty! my other choice made me look not unlike a Feminine Chrysler Building. I know what you're thinking -- "something that phalic... feminine?" But, yes, that was the only thing I could think of when I tried it on.

I finished reading Kundera's Unbearable Lightness of Being. wow. like reading luxuriant intellectualism strung out on symbololism. extremely likable.

received a postcard from Bergen today. I receive more post here than Billy does, something he's jealous of, but most of his friends live nearby and gets to see them regularly. I suggest to everyone having penpals though, whether they're right nearby or not! We had that going for awhile right?

I love you all!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

It was a beautiful day and I missed you,