Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Blog

As a fan of consistency, and continuity (watch Day for Night, I'm that girl with the clipboard filling in Trouffaut's gaps) I am not scraping this blog. Instead, the new blog is for my students. The older, more fluent in English ones.

It's a place for them to post their homework if they want, instead of handing it in, or to stick thoughts on discussions we had in class.

The first time I mentioned it (yesterday) they thought I was crazy. Didn't believe me. I came home, spent an hour putting it up, presented all the information in class and it took 5 full minutes (a lot of class time when you think about it) of convincing for them to believe it was real, and for them.

They're even a little excited!

Check it out!

EnglishatBalatina.blogspot.com

No comments: