Friday, March 25, 2011

Today's Directorial Efforts

The play for which I made the evolution display and English Speaking World map:

In Class

Prof: Hello

Sergiu: Hi

Elena: Hi

Prof: How are you today?

S: good

E: fine

P: Did you do the homework?

S: No

E: No

P: Why?

S: Because I don't like, andf I don't see the importance in my life

E: Certainly it is in vain

P: In case you don't know English is the most used language in the world.

E: I don't agree with you.

P: Speech with map and evolution.


Enter Justin Bieber

Bieber: Hello my fans!

S: Oh my god! It's Justin Bieber!

E: It really is!

B: Do you speak English? Do you like it? Can you understand me?

P: They don't understand.

B: It's clear. But why?

E: Because I don't like it.

P: Why do you think you're so successful?

B: Because I learned so well at school.

P: What was your favorite subject at school?

B: English! Pupils – learn English! You will need it!

E: What did you discuss?

P: Something very important of English in his career.

E + S: From now on we will learn English!


1 comment: